good buddies and beer

a blog by Ryan Pollock

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Yeah so I got outside this morning and my car was not there. Gone. That was not really a great way to start my day. I'm pretty sure it was towed as I was illegally parked in the lot behind my building. The damn thing is that I would totally and happily pay the rediculous price they charge for parking but they won't call me back about a spot. I hate them. I'm trying to get a hold of the towing company so I can figure out where my car is and how to get it. I'm sure its going to cost a crap-ton. What makes this even stranger is that the guy I share a cube with at work got his car towed last night also. I hate parking in cities. In fact i'm not a big fan of cars in general. Oh well.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm good. No worries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home