good buddies and beer

a blog by Ryan Pollock

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ok one more quick one.

So i got bored with the old look and cruised through some of the default templates that blogger has and picked this one. I think its called Mr. Moto. I kind of like it. I am pretty handy when it comes to programming and computers and whatnot but i have a hard time with html and css and all that website shit. If anyone knows some good guides then please link em or whatever because I don't want to be a website retard forever. Anyway I put up a few links over on the sidebar. Slashdot is a must read for anyone that wants to be cool like me. TerraIM is a pretty sweet new IM client that i found recently. Try it out, you don't even have to install it just download and run it. Yeah thats about it. I get to take next month off though because i posted twice this month. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home