good buddies and beer

a blog by Ryan Pollock

Thursday, January 12, 2006

To make my buddy happy.

yeah yeah so I got yelled at for being the crappiest blogger ever. The way I look at it is that in every race someone has to come in first and someone has to come in last. Someone is always the best and someone is always the worst. Well I'm here so that everyone can be like, "At least I'm better than Pollock". Whatever. Of course as always I have been wasting my time playing WoW. I'm realizing that web sites suck if they have no links to interesting places to go so heres a link to my guild's web site. Archangels. I know I know you are like WTF! Who has a guild for their online game. Well I'm a nerd and I do. In other nerd news I got a new computer. Maybe if I get really excited I'll post a few pics of it. mmmm i'm going to go back to drinking coffee and pretending that I'm working. Don't think that just cause I updated my blog once that I'm going to do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home