good buddies and beer

a blog by Ryan Pollock

Thursday, July 05, 2007

CSS sucks

My css style is not all that I thought it was. I just clicked on amurica and realized that my main content box has nothing to do with the size of the nav bar. Or maybe its the other way around.

Regardless, this means I'm going to have to dig into my template again and fix it. I know its just a stupid thing but it will bug me if I don't. I might spice up the page a bit while I'm at it. Maybe I'll put some sweet images and whatnot. Maybe not. I like it really really simple.

While I'm making a post I'd like to link an article I just read by Wikipedia founder Larry Whales. He gives a shoutout to wowwiki so I'm a big fan.

A good example of this is a successful wiki called wowwiki.com , a wiki about the online computer game World of Warcraft.
here is the rest of the article about Online Collaboration.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Joe G said...

Step 1: install http://getfirebug.com on Firefox

Step 2: open Firebug and click "inspect"

Step 3: view the CSS and play around with it

Step 4: Thank me later

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger pollock said...

step 1: cut a hole in the box...

haha I have firebug installed I guess I just suck at using it.

Thanks for commenting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home