good buddies and beer

a blog by Ryan Pollock

Monday, August 06, 2007

del.icio.us

Because I am a Web 2.0 whore, I set up a del.icio.us account. Del.icio.us is a site that has community bookmark lists. Its got some tagging features and users and whatever other features you'd expect from a respectable web 2.0 site (like facebook integration). What sucked me in was the firefox plugin that lets you easily tag sites as you surf. I'm not really sure if its going to kick ass or suck but I always run across random shit on the internet and most of the time I don't feel like bookmarking it in firefox. Its funny how I have a high standard for storing bookmarks there, but whatever. Another thing I've been using for bookmarks is the Firefox plugin Foxmarks. It lets you synch your firefox bookmarks between different computers.

I think I'm just going to put random sites that I think are funny or useful on this del.icio.us thing. I'll see if I can get a "latest bookmarks" sort of linking thing going on this page.

Also: JK where are the comments on JK math?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yer a whore. Whore.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger pollock said...

Thanks cecil.

You are a whore too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home