good buddies and beer

a blog by Ryan Pollock

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Finding a Good Garage

I just got a call from Jerry, my mechanic in Waltham, telling me that Tora's car is all fixed and ready to be picked up. I'm psyched that I finally found a good mechanic in Boston. Tora and I don't like going to those national chain type garages because they seem like they just don't care. My neighbor recommended this little garage right around the corner from us and I think its going to work out really well. Its so close that I can walk back home after dropping my car off. Thats hot because its always a pain to find time to drop a car off and get picked up. Definitely digging this place, they take the time to explain what the problem is and go over the bill with you. Sweet!

I'm so psyched about my new mechanic that I might just break my car on purpose just to get it fixed, thats how awesome it is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home