good buddies and beer

a blog by Ryan Pollock

Monday, January 21, 2008

Things that I'm wearing at work.

I'm sitting here freezing in my office and thinking about how much I'm wearing and how I'm still cold. Here is what I have on:

  • Winter hat
  • Softshell jacket
  • Sweater
  • Dress shirt
  • T-shirt
  • Pants
  • Boxers
  • Wool socks
  • Shoes

Even with all that on I'm still cold. I have to rub my hands together or stick them in my pockets every couple of minutes to keep them warm. I would wear my gloves but I can't type in them. I think that I still haven't warmed up from the run this morning.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely need some of those fingerless gloves for work! I'd knit some for you, but they probably wouldn't be finished until August, and that would just be silly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home